Cooking with Psilocybin Mushrooms: A Hallucinogenic Quesadilla Recipe
By Dream - October 22, 2009
Please Support NeuroSoup Through Our Fundraiser Auction
The following recipe is presented here for harm reduction and educational purposes only. NeuroSoup does not recommend the use of controlled substances. Cooking and consuming controlled substances can be dangerous, so always consult multiple sources to educate yourself before attempting any recipes. NeuroSoup does not guarantee the validity or safety of this recipe; it was submitted by a member of the NeuroSoup Community. Furthermore, NeuroSoup assumes that the author resides in a state or country where it is legal to make this recipe and in writing this recipe the author has the intention of readers being in a state or country where this substance is legal.
How to Guide:
- Heat a large cast iron frying pan to medium high heat.
- Add a small amount of oil or butter and spread it around the bottom of the pan with a spatula.
- Take one large flour tortilla and place it in the pan.
- Flip the tortilla over a few times, 10 seconds between flips. Air pockets should begin to form within the tortilla.
- When pockets of air begin to form, take a handful of grated cheese, sprinkle over the top of the tortilla.
- Add whatever additional ingredients you choose - you can either add your magic mushrooms now or wait until it is done cooking.
- Reduce heat to low and, once the cheese is melted, lift one side of the quesadilla and flip it over the other side. You're done! And, if you didn't add the psilocybin mushrooms before, open up the tortilla and sprinkle them on top now.
I did not find that this recipe reduced or increased side effects at all... No dietary concerns unless you are allergic to cheese or something.